Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

Nursery

I've still been working on the nursery, slowly but surely its coming together. Here are some pictures.

I finished her name, you can't tell but there is fun bling bling on the letters. :-)

Here is the tree with the finished bird houses I painted. I'm just waiting to find a cute bird so I can put it in the pink bird house. I also moved the purple bird house down a bit, it looked too high.:-)



Here's a picture, Clay I think you'll like this one I know Clint does.
These are a couple gifts we received from a shower. Too cute!


I also was able to get a couple of the burp cloths I made embroidered by my friend Katie.
I love the way they came out, great job Katie!!! I really like the piggy one!


1 comment: