Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Baby's Room

This past week I've been working on the baby's room so things can kind of  be done before I go back to work. I'm doing an Owl/ birds theme. My parents painted the room a sage green color and bought us the crib and dresser. Here are some pictures.
                                                          
                                                       These are the sheets.








My mom and I sewed the bedskirt and I still need to make the curtains.


I had a lady come paint a really cute tree on the wall and an owl by the crib.





I'm working on painting some bird houses to put on the tree as well as painting letters to put on another wall. I still need to decroate those too.





I also made some cute pictures out of scrapebooking paper and stamps. I never found pictures of exactly what I was looking for at the stores so since I had the time I decided to be creative. Here are the three pictures I made. I just need to paint the frames for them.







It's  still a work in progress but I really like how things have turned out so far.


Here's a picture of the belly for week 26, sorry I'm a bit behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment