Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, September 22, 2014

Taylor's First Pedicure & Haircut

I'm trying to go back through my pictures and post things. I've been slacking horribly on this blog. I didn't realize I had 3 or 4 drafts that I never published that were from this summer. So here I am trying to post these. Sorry Taylor!
 
Taylor finally was able to go with me to get a pedicure. I shouldn't of even taken her because now all she wants is one. :-) Luckily I was able to explain that they were only for special occasions and when she gets older maybe I would take her once a year for her birthday. We will see how that goes.
 
 



 She absolutely LOVED it! She wanted lotion and everything just like me. Oh no!
 
On June 17th I finally took Taylor to get her hair cut. She did great. She loves to watch Clint get his hair cut and has really been asking lately if she could get her hair cut.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment