Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Taylor's big girl bed

So a couple days before New Years Taylor crawled out of her bed. It was so funny because Clint and I were for some reason watching her on the monitor and sure enough we watched her climb out. She just flung herself over like it was nothing.  She opened the door a couple of times, closed it, and then slowly walked out into the living room where we caught her smiling and saying "crawled out". The next day she was in a big girl bed. She was very excited. Here are a couple of pictures.








 I was dreading the day that she would crawl out but she has done great with it. She knows not to get out and in the morning she just calls for me so she can get out of bed. I was worried she was going to get up and I'd find her doing something mischievous. :-)  I thought for sure we would transition her into it before she crawled out since she is so little. Her looks are deceiving. She is little but very strong.
 
 
She is so funny I came into her room one day and this is what I saw. She had put almost all of her babies in bed with her. She just loves her babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment