Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fall Pictures

Taylor is growing up so fast. She keeps me so busy but its definitely worth being able to spend everyday with her. Here are a couple of things I want to remember: Her favorite song since her birthday is the Happy Birthday song which she sings all the time. She sings it to her babies, in the car, at the store, everywhere. Its really cute. She likes to get me to clap and then sing it to her too. She still loves her babies and dollies. She will feed them, cuddle with them and talk to them all the time. She also loves to dance. :-) She is talking a lot. She can say so many words. My favorite right now is "poop face" which is toothpaste. I correct her everyday but I always giggle so she thinks its funny and keeps saying it the wrong way.

We have been keeping busy with fun crafts at home, counting, learning her colors which she knows pink and purple. She surprised me the other day with knowing brown but she's sneaky. Right now she is only wanting to do things when she wants to. I can definitely say she going through her terrible two's. She is spending a lot of time in time out. She loves to say "No", "Mine". We are working on it.

Anyways, here are some pictures. She has a scratch above her right eye. I think she did that while she was sleeping.

 
 











 
 
Taylor just loves Trinity and Emma.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment