Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Taylor gets her ears pierced

This past weekend we finally took Taylor to get her ears pierced. I was putting it off because I didn't want it to hurt her. She did really well she started getting fussy right before because she hadn't been able to take her afternoon nap. The poor picture looks as though we did something horrible to her. I think it was a combo between no nap and the pierced ears or at least I'd like to think that.  :-) Within 5 minutes she was fast asleep.



Here are a couple of recent pictures. The other day I found these cute sunglasses and just had to buy them. She was so funny with them on, she never once touched them or tried to take them off. She just smiled.







No comments:

Post a Comment