Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Recent pictures

So I've been slacking with my posts the last couple of weeks, sorry. Things have been going well. I'm definitely loving being able to stay home with Taylor. She is really starting to get a personality. She is usually pretty happy but she will let you know when she wants something. She has her moments and when she throws a fit its very hard to calm her down. She  is sleeping through the night for the most part. She'll take a couple naps in the evening then I'll usually feed her around 9 or 10, put her down to sleep and she'll sleep till 4 or 5 in the morning, eat and then she's out till around 10 or 11am. She will usually play for a couple of hours and take another nap around late lunch then she up till around 5 or so and her naps begin. I've tried putting her to sleep earlier but she ends up waking up earlier so this works for now. I tried cereal the other day but she spit it all up and she was not having it so I'll try again next week giving her some everyday and see how that goes.

Here are some recent pictures.



















1 comment: