Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Here are some pictures of Taylor's first Halloween. Thanks to Clint Taylor had an outfit.  He went shoppng for her outfit one day after work since we still can't take her places. Good job daddy! As the years go by I'm sure Halloween will get more exciting. All I did was dress her up for some pictures and she wasn't very happy with me. Hopefully next year we can actulllay take her to a pumpkin patch and go on a hay ride or something.


Here she wasn't sure what was going on.


Once I put the hat on, oh no, she was not happy at all.


I was finally able to calm her down and I got a couple good pictures as quick as I could.
Our little pumpkin :-)
 





After lots of crying she is completly exhausted.



1 comment:

  1. Awww, poor baby! She makes such a cute little pumpkin though! Good job, daddy! I knew you'd be good at this stuff!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete